French Drain Man 4" Compression Seal
When a friction fit is important, you can count on the French Drain Man 4" Compression Seal. It is used to ensure a watertight connection when installing 4” SCH. 40 or SDR. 35 pipe into a black ribbed pipe or IPEX pipe.
- Easy to install - no tools required
- Accepts 4" SCH. 40 and SDR. 35 pipe
- Provides watertight connection
- Weather and corrosion-resistant
- Requires no sealants
- No bolts or gaskets required
- Use a 5” hole saw
- Generously chamfer the 4” SCH. 40 or SDR. 35 pipe
- Lube the pipe and seal with dish-washing liquid or a silicone-based lubricant
- Insert the pipe using a rocking motion
Note: All orders ship within 7 days.