4" x 3' Corrugated Drain Tile Dual-Wall with Critter Guard
4-inch x 3-foot Corrugated Drain Tile Dual-Wall
Baughman Tile Co. manufactures a complete line of high-density polyethylene (HDPE) corrugated dual wall/smooth-flow pipe, known as Poly SmoothLine® , for countless applications including
- includes an external snap coupler
- commercial storm sewers
- retention/detention systems
- highway construction
- grain aeration
- agricultural pattern-tiling mains & outlets
Poly SmoothLine® features a corrugated outer wall molded to a smooth inner wall for tremendous strength and durability while maintaining a lightweight. The smooth interior allows for a Manning’s “n” design value of 0.012 for exceptional hydraulic efficiency over alternative types of pipe. With its superior abrasion and corrosion resistance, it is a superb alternative to concrete and metal pipe in commercial drainage systems. Available in plain end or with an integral bell and spigot system for exceptional joint strength in diameters ranging from 4” to 60” internal diameters.
We stock a complete inventory of fabricated corrugated dual wall polyethylene pipe fittings, grates, and accessories. Custom fittings are available to be special-ordered.
Poly SmoothLine® pipe is offered a standard in 20-foot lengths with or without perforations. 8”-36” diameters are also available in 10-foot lengths with integral bell/spigot for ease of installation in tight trench environments.
Baughman Tile Poly SmoothLine® pipe is certified for use by multiple state, county, city, and municipal agencies throughout our market area. Please see the engineering section for state DOT approvals, pipe specifications, and applicable pipe standards (ASTM and AASHTO).
Baughman Tile underground retention/detention systems can be easily modeled with the HydroCAD Stormwater Modeling System, allowing simplified calculation of the system’s storage and infiltration behavior. The HydroCAD Wizard also performs automated system layout and simplifies the process of designing a system meeting specific storage and footprint requirements. HydroCAD® is a registered trademark of HydroCAD Software Solutions, LLC.
- Prevents rodents and other pests from plugging your drainage systems.
- Discount available when purchased in case quantity. 100 per case.
- Stainless steel material and hardware provides extended life.
- Resists rust and corrosion.
- Easy to install. Position far enough in the pipe that it can swivel up and allow debris to pass without exposing the Critter Guard beyond the pipe.
- All bars are MIG welded on both sides.
Note: All orders ship within 7 days.