FDM replaced this Wye Clean Out with the New and Improved Downspout Leaf Filter and Clean Out View Our New Product👇
This 3 in. x 4 in. Female Reducing Coupler is used to join 3 in. Corrugated Pipe to 4 in. with a secure, snap-in connection. Makes a strong, leak-resistant joint.
- Connects to 3 in. corrugated drain tile
- Joins 3 pieces of 3-in corrugated pipe at a 45° Y angle
- Easy snap connection to corrugated pipe
- Provides directional flow
- This single-wall external snap coupler connects the 3" corrugated pipe.
- Easy snap connection to outside of solid corrugated pipe
- Best for connecting sections of buried downspouts and yard drains
- HDPE material
This single-wall elbow is used to change direction 90 degrees.
Add 2 inches of height to pop-up emitter.
38% OffIntroducing the ultimate solution for connecting 3″ corrugated pipe to any 4″ smooth wall PVC pipe – our HDPE coupler. Built to last, our coupler is made from the strongest material on the planet, HDPE, which boasts a lifespan of up to 500 years. Not only is HDPE durable, but it’s also flexible enough to withstand underground buried downspouts, which is crucial when the ground settles and shifts over time. Plus, our coupler is effortless to install and requires no PVC glue or cement. Simply connect one end of the coupler to the corrugated pipe, attach the PVC pipe to the other end, and seal it with PVC tile tape – it’s that easy. And, because we believe in supporting American-made products, our HDPE coupler is proudly made in the USA. Upgrade your pipe connections with our HDPE coupler and enjoy a durable, long-lasting solution that will stand the test of time.
- Made of 100% HDPE.
- Dry fit. No glue!
- Pure virgin material. Not recycled.
- NO blown in fillers.
- Does not crack during freeze ups in the north.
- Does not crack underground when settling occurs.
- Made in the 🇺🇸 USA.