High Octane™ Drainage Pipe:
The first Drainage Pipe made specifically for yard Drainage, crawl space, interior basement de-watering, and exterior basement waterproofing. High Octane™ needs 1″-2″ aggregate to get the most out of its industry-leading 17 plus square inches of inlet per linear ft. The inlets are so large sediments wash through the pipe instead of plugging the pipe allowing for an open French drain that is not fully wrapped and contained. High Octane™ drainage pipe takes in water faster than any other Drainage pipe on the planet. The industry leader in performance and reliability the High Octane™ drainage pipe, manufactured for the French Drain Man by Baughman, is 2nd to none!
Heavy Commercial Solid High Octane™ ARMOR Pipe:
4″ solid pipe for downspouts and discharge lines. FDM’s Heavy Commercial Solid High Octane™ Armor Pipe is thicker and stronger than any other drain pipe. Why? Because we love overkill!
4oz Non-Woven Geo Textile Filter Fabric:
- Non-woven needle punched geotextile made of 100% polypropylene staple filaments.
- Resists ultraviolet and biological deterioration, rotting naturally encountered basics and acids.
- 140 gallons/minute through a square foot. The tensile strength is 100 lbs.
New! FDM In Line Directional Yard Drains
- 1 Directional Tee
- 2 Corrugated Couplers AKA the Cone
- 1 FDM Turf Restrictor Plate
- 1 4 inch Green Grate
- 1 Riser for height adjustment
- Shipped on a pallet so freight costs will apply.
Call: 248-505-3065 for Custom Quote
We do not ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Note: All orders ship within 7 days.
View Freight Costs
This item requires freight charges which will be added at checkout.
View list of freight costs based on your location.