FDM’s 12″ round versatile drainage box. You can choose what height you want your inlets and outlets to be. It also comes with the only seal in the market that accepts 2”, 3”,4”, and corrugated pipe.
FDM’s 12 in. Round Septic Distribution Box or Drain Basin (Grate Cover)
- Includes 2 4″ seals and nuts
- Capacity: 4 gallons
- 15.45 Inches Tall
- Use as Rain Drain, D-Box, or DropBox; allows for all configurations
- Use as a rain drain for gutters, driveways & subsurface drainage
- Use as a distribution box or dropbox for onsite septic systems
- Accepts 2”, 3”, 4” and corrugated pipe
- Four stabilizing feet with every box
- Carefully cut out the required opening in the box with a knife.
- Install seal from INSIDE the box.
- Screw on the nut from OUTSIDE the box.
- Tighten to provide a watertight seal.
- Remove the correct size tear-out on the seal. TEAR OUT- DO NOT CUT OUT.
- Slide the pipe into the seal.
- Snap the stabilizing feet into the sockets at the base of the box. (12″ only)
Special Instructions for Installing 4″ Corrugated Pipe Only:
1. Remove the 4″ TEAR OUT on the seal. TEAR OUT DO NOT CUT OUT.
2. Carefully cut between raised ribs on the back of seal in all 4 places.
3. Push the corrugated pipe into the seal.
We do not ship outside the 48 contiguous states.
Note: All orders ship within 7 days.