NDS 4" Flow Gate with 90 degree SDR PVC
The NDS 4 in. Pop-Up drainage emitters act as the discharge point of a drainage system, opening easily when excess runoff is beyond system capacity to allow water to flow freely from the pipe and away from structural foundations, discharging at a safe location. The cap opens with the hydrostatic pressure of water flowing through the drain pipe, then closes as the flow diminishes. It allows water to be diverted and released to water-safe areas away from structures, erosion-prone landscapes, and poor drainage areas. The NDS pop-up drainage emitter with elbow is an easy, safe, and efficient solution to any drainage needs.
- Allows water captured by grates, catch basins, channel drains, flow-well, downspouts, and roof gutter systems to flow through the drainage pipe and discharge to a water-safe area such as a gutter
- Pop-up top keeps rodents and debris out of the system
- Connects to 3 in. sewer and drain pipe use adapters to connect to DWV pipe and corrugated pipe
- Color matches surrounding landscape
- Manufactured from 100% recycled plastic
- Helps divert water away from structures and other areas
- For use with 3 in. and 4 in. drain and sewer fittings
- Backed by a limited lifetime warranty
Note: All orders ship within 7 days.